Tuesday, May 8, 2012

With every new thing some old ends


With every new thing  some thing old ends. This is a statement that us factual, although sometimes not appreciated.

This week my father-in-law passed from this life into the next. He passed quietly but with a lot of emotions. In  the end he was unable to speak. This was a back step, but  he understood his family and they understood what he had wanted to say. He left behind a wife and three adult kids. My husband being the eldest. This is a sad and yet empowering time for all involved. This was out families loss.

From that we took with us memories and love of family and hopefully a tolerance of family members. In crisis everyone acts differently.

Our blessing this month are My daughter is getting married and her wedding shower is now something we can put behind us.

I also sent my first book to print. A novel. I hope some of you get to see it. It will be out and ready to buy in about two months.

My husband has caught up on his endeavors.

My daughter is wading through the tape of getting married. The wedding is June 16th

A 200 guest wedding and I am making my first wedding cake. A white frosting with black flowers and bows along with pink flowers. On the top will be the nightmare before Xmas couple and at the bottom will be the doggy

This is our slow month.

No comments:

Post a Comment