Monday, March 18, 2013

Basil Protection Spell




Items needed:
1 Orange candle
1 Carnation
Basil
Water


Performed during a full moon. Place the carnation in water, and the basil in front of the candle. Breath deeply, and clear your mind. Begin to concentrate on the powers of protection and say in a powerful voice:

" I call in the guardians and the power of the masculine and feminine. I surround myself with the fire of protection. The earth's grace supports me. The winds bring me gentle shifts and the flow of water eases the energy of this time. I believe in this protection and I release my fears, so that I may connect to the pulse of life. I ask that this be done within the greater good. So be it, and so it is. "

Let the candle burn as long as you like. Throw the basil out on the full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment