Monday, May 26, 2014

Peanut Madness Bars



The recipe was adapted from a recipe I saw that used ingredients I never bought so I improvised and this is what I came up with.

Peanut Madness Bars

COOKIE DOUGH LOWER LAYER
1 egg
1 stick butter softened
2/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon almond extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
Mix together and spread in a sprayed 12x9 cake pan. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees oven for 15 minutes. (It will not be done)

MIX TOGETHER
1 1/2 cups peanuts
1 (6 oz bag peanut butter chips
Spread them on the hot bottom layer.

LAST INGREDIENT
1 1/2 pint of any homemade Jam (I chose my own recipe Peach Schnapps Orange Marmalade) also on this site.
Slowly pour it evenly on the nuts and chips. And Return to the oven for another 15 minutes. Take from oven and allow to cool and then cut and store in a air proof container.

No comments:

Post a Comment