| 6 cups all-purpose flour|
Mix together until all blended
Sweetened condenced Milk
1/2 cup cold water
1 1/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Stir milk into cold water. Microwave on high 45 seconds to 1 minute until steaming, stir in sugar & vanilla.
Homemade Cool whip
- 1 tsp knox unflavored gelatin
- 2 tsp cold water
- 3 Tbsp boiling water
- 1/2 c ice water
- 1/2 c powdered nonfat dry milk
- 3 to 4 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp clear vanilla
2. Remove the frozen metal bowl from the freezer. Combine the powdered milk and ice water in the metal bowl. Beat on high until stiff peaks form. Add the sugar 1 tablespoon at a time, until as sweet as you want it to be.Then add the gelatin mixture.And beat well until mixture is as thick as you want it.
3. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes,then place in the refrigerator until ready to use. Whip with a wire whisk just until creamy before using. Enjoy!