I found this picture on "Better Gnomes and Cauldrons, but they had no directions, so I created some. These can be made as necklaces, tree ornaments, present decorations and even door bling. This makes a wonderful school craft or after school craft. Your kids can create nice gifts for their friends or relatives.
- 1 pkg peanuts in skins
- acorn caps one for each peanut
- medal ring nails or wire to make them
- extra yarn
- paint in as many colors as you wish
- magic markers with fine points in black, blue and red
- thin ribbon, jute, string, or yarn to make hanger
2. For a neckless make it around 20-25 inches so it can go over your head while still being tied.
For a tree ornament make it about 8 inches.
For door Bling make it 10 inches.