Friday, November 30, 2012

The Witch's Psalm

 




The Goddess is my Mother, I shall not have need.
She asks that I lie down in moon light pastures;
She leads me to the twilight's gleam. She restores my soul.
The God guides my path of self knowledge in the All's ever glowing knowledge.

Yea though I will walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I Fear not the crone for she comforts and guides me to my new home.
I fear no evil, for evil is only misunderstood energy.

The Goddess's Wand and broom guide me every step I take.
She prepares a table for me, next to her.
My enemies are only misunderstood friends, I should not fear.
I will anoint my forehead with blessed oil, for I am kissed there by the Goddess.

My life truly overflows with love,
because I understand religion is in your heart, not in a temple.
Surely Goodness will follow me all the days of my life,
and I dwell in the forest of the Lord and Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment