Easy Apple Bliss
- 2 lg apples, cut cored and chopped in small chunks
- 1/4 c brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- a shake or two of nutmeg and ginger
THE PIE PART
- 1 1/2 c milk
- 3/4 c bisquick
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 lg eggs
2. Chop core and place the apples in a bowl with melted butter and the spices. mix well to coat. In a 8x8 baking dish, spray with pam and add apples in the bottom and set aside
3. In a blender add eggs, vanilla, milk and bisquick, blend on high 1 minute. Pour over apple mixture and put in the oven for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes or more.
4. cut in to forths and cut them in half to make pie wedges,serve hot or cold, Great with Cinnamon Ice Cream or caramel sauce over top.