Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Finding Lost Items


Source: The Elemental Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells by Judika Illes

Beryl Spell

1) Hold a beryl in the same hand in which you would hold your missing
object.

2) Focus upon the object and your desire for its return. Visualize the
object then let your mind clear.

3) Let the beryl transmit thoughts, clues, and advice to you; pay
attention to spontaneous thoughts and inspiration.

Dream Location

1) Combine heliotrope blossoms and bay laurel leaves.

2) Fold them into a white cotton handkerchief or sew them up into a
flat sachet. Watch out for a bay leaf’s sharp points.

3) Place the sachet under your pillow.

4) Pay attention to your dreams and spontaneous thoughts in order to
shine a light on the location of your object.

Golden Rod Divining Spell

Hold a golden rod bloom in your hand. Concentrate on what’s lost or hidden
but keep your eye on the golden rod. Allegedly the flower will “gesture” in
the direction your search should begin.

Horseshoe Spell

1) Finding a horseshoe is an auspicious, encouraging sign from the
universe regarding the reappearance of missing articles. Keep an eye out for
unorthodox horseshoes too, like charms, jewelry or images in addition to
“real” horseshoes.

2) Drive the horseshoe into your fireplace so that it is fixed firm.

3) Visualize what was lost back in your hands.

Locate Missing Objects Spell

To locate missing persons and objects let three drops of blood from your
left middle finger fall unto the nail of your right middle finger. The
manner and pattern in which they drop is believed to reveal significant
information regarding where the missing item or person will be found. (Side
note from Silver Fox, Apple Juice is a viable substitute for anytime a spell
calls for blood, or you can just discard use of this spell).

Mallow Magic Path Spell

Place mallow leaves in your shoes. They’ll allegedly cast a magical path
toward missing objects or treasure.

Missing Object Spell: Lost Keys

As keys are the most common lost object. Saint Zita is the matron saint of
lost keys. Appeal to her to find them quickly.

A humble saint, Zita requires no elaborate offerings or complex rituals. If
your keys are missing, chant:

Zita, Zita
I’ve lost my key!
Look around please
And bring to me

Queen’s Delight Search Spell

Queen’s Delight Root is believed to possess divinatory power. Burn the root;
the direction of the resulting smoke allegedly recommends the direction to
begin your search.

Chant for Finding Lost Items
Source: Everyday Magic by Dorothy Morrison

Keeper of what disappears,
Hear me now – open your ears.
Find for me what I now seek
By Moon, Sun, Wind, Fire, Earth and Sea.

To Find A Lost Item
Source: Unknown

Faerie, of my lost things, I plead of you,
Return this item to my hand,
I know this stuff is cool: I like it too,
But I am master (mistress) of this land.
Take all the socks you want,
Leave alone my keys and remote,
Take, even, the change I drop,
I urge you by this rote!
Whisper in my ear, the location now,
Where you put it last,
I need it now, my mischievous pals,
Because it is mine, it I may hast?
Thank you much, for it is found,
And please continue to play,
For it gets funny, with you around,
But it makes for an easier day!


To Find A Lost Valuable
Source: Unknown

Mix the following ingredients on a Wednesday in a Mercury hour (5-6 AM, or
3-4 PM):

2 tsp. anise seed
1/2 cup fast luck incense
1/4 cup mercury incense

Then write on a piece of parchment in dove's blood ink what you have lost &
place parchment under a plate on which is placed a large orange candle
anointed with Air oil. Light candle & incense mixture and say:

"Mercury, Mercury be swift and sure,
Of loss I seek a rapid cure,
Return to me now what was lost,
all hiding places I did exhaust,
I am in need as you can see,
As my will, so mote it be!"

Repeat spell for 9 nights, your lost object will be found.

Finding that Which is Lost
Source: Unknown

Close your eyes and extend your arms out at your sides. Say this charm:

Bound and Binding, Binding Bound.
See the Sight, Hear the Sound.
What was lost, Now is found.
Bound and Binding, Binding Bound.

Turn around in a circle once and open your eyes. The lost object shall come
into sight.


Find What Is Lost
Author Unknown

"Bound and binding,
Binding bound,
See the sight,
Hear the sound,
What was lost,
Now is found,
Bound and binding,
Binding bound"

Repeat three times and let it come to you. It may take anywhere from 3
minutes to 3 days.

Basic Location Spell
Author Unknown

This is a basic spell to locate anyone no matter where they're at.

You will need:

* 4 blue candles
* a goblet filled 3/4 of the way with water
* jasmine incense
* a quite, undisturbed place

Put the 4 candles around you- one north, one south, one east, one west.

Light the candles and the incense. Sit in the center of the candles, facing
west.

Put the goblet in front of you. Invoke the element of water.

Repeat 4 times: "Let the water show the location of (person's name)"
More location spells
Here's my favorite rhyme for asking my house faeries to help me find things
I've misplaced in my home:
Something;s gone, lost somewhere,
It simply vanished into air!
If its whereabouts you ken,
Would you bring it back again?
Leave a small, shiny object on your altar or your house faeries€™ favorite
meeting spot to reward them for their efforts.

Here are some other ideas (collected from various sources around the
Internet without attribution) for finding lost objects:
Anoint a yellow candle with lemongrass oil from the base up to the top.
Light the candle and some jasmine incense. Sit quietly and say:
Object I seek, come to me,
Wherever ye hide, I shall see.
And as my word, so mote it be!
Close your eyes and focus your attention on your third eye (center of
forehead). Be open to any impressions you receive as to where your object
may be. If you don't see much at first, don't get discouraged. It just may
jump out at you later.

Here's another:
Keeper of what disappears,
Hear me now, open your ears.
Find for me what I now seek,
By Moon, Sun, Earth, Air, Fire and Sea.

Say or chant:
I now invoke the law of three,
What once was lost returns to me.

This can be spoken as needed when you have lost something:
Bound and binding,
Binding, bound,
See the sight,
Hear the sound.
What was lost,
Now is found,
Bound and binding,
Binding, bound.
Then think of what the object looks like and how it sounds.

Another:
Earth, air, water, fire,
Help me find what I desire.
Candle, cup, wind, seed,
Help me find what I need.
Remember to think about what you want to find very hard.

Cast a circle as you normally would. Then say:
By the powers of Moon, Sun, Earth, Air, Fire and Sea,
What once was lost return to me.
Release the magic and wait.


Concentrate on the item you have lost and recite these words at length:
What is lost, must now be found,
Take my luck and turn it around.
Repeat three times.

You might want to try this spell:
Supplies
Mirror
Black candle (for solving mysteries and drawing away the negativity of the
loss)
Orange candle (for luck and precious objects)
Small Magnet
Cast your circle and invoke the Elemental Guardians. Light the black candle
first and then the orange candle. Visualize the lost object(s) in the mirror
as already being found. Place the magnet between the two candles and stroke
it towards you as you say the following three times:
By the wavering flame of this black light,
Grant to me of my (name lost item) a sight.
By the power of this orange flame,
Give me luck to find the same.
In this mirror the (name lost item) I see.
Make the magnet draw them to me.
Close the circle, but let the candles burn down with the magnet between them


If your item still eludes you, try this approach. Under a full moon say:
Wolves and fairies, dragons and ghosts,
Help me find the thing I need most.
My (name lost item) is lost and cannot be found,
Whether lost above or below the ground.
Bring it back to me, So mote it be!

Here's another spell:
Supplies
Purple, cinnamon-scented candle
Tea tree oil
A brush made out of the tail of a squirrel
Red ink
Lavender oil
Under the light of a purple, cinnamon-scented candle, drip tea tree oil on a
piece of paper. Hold the paper so that the oil flows downward. When it falls
off the paper, take the brush and dip it in the ink. Trace the route made by
the oil on the paper with the ink, forming a squiggly line. Recite the
following spell:
Tipping on my toes,
Crouching on my knees,
Looking in burrows,
And the hives of bees.
The matter misplaced,
Recover I must,
Before time turns it
To dirt, grime and dust.
The location of the lost item will appear on the ink stripe upon the paper,
along with its name, and the time and date when it was lost. The location
will appear only shortly, so concentrate. If, however, you wish to extend
the period of its appearance, then along the line formed with ink draw
another line using lavender oil.

This spell originated in Greece, where it is used to locate lost objects.
All you need is a handkerchief made of natural fabric, some soil, and your
powers of concentration. To begin, picture the lost item in your mind. As
you visualize the lost object, tie the handkerchief into a knot. Then take
the knotted handkerchief out to your garden (apartment dwellers may use a
potted plant) and press the knot into the soil while reciting these words:
Back to the earth, back to the ground,
I won't untie you until my (name lost item) is/are found.
Leave the handkerchief undisturbed until you find the lost item. When it is
found, give thanks and untie the knot. Launder the handkerchief and put it
away in a safe place to use again as needed.

Cast a circle and sit in the middle of it. Visualize yourself on a great map
where you are the compass needle. Close your eyes and allow your inner
vision to go in all directions. Clearly visualize what you have lost. Try to
remember the last time you had it in your possession. Allow your vision to
point your inner compass and when you feel heat or a hot sensation, your
needle should stop. Look for your item in that direction and chant:
North and South, East and West,
Find the source of my unrest.
Help me find what I have lost,
A value that defies its cost.
Return to me that which I need,
As I will, so mote it be.

One last spell for lost and mislaid posessions:
Posessions lost to another dimension,
Return to me now, that is my intention!
Posessions lost to borrowing friends,
Return to me now, the borrowing ends!
Posessions lost to memory failing,
Return to me now, heal this ailing!
Posessions mislaid now need to be found,
Return to me now, all safe and sound!
I call on the Goddess Mnemosyne
For memory boosting, now and all time.
I pray to thee now and hope that you hear,
Please help me to find all the things I hold dear.
To find my posessions, I need clarity.
As I will it, so mote it be!
Once the posession is found, please remember to thank the Goddess Mnemosyne
and praise her for all the wisdom and clarity she has shared with you!

How to Find a Lost Item using a Wiccan Spell
Contributor
By Diane Steinbach, eHow Contributing Writer

Find a Lost Item using a Wiccan Spell
Are you looking for your car keys or your mother's diamond ring? Losing
things is very frustrating and tearing your house apart to find them can be
time consuming and fruitless. If your army of friends and family hasn't been
able to locate your missing item by ransacking your home, maybe it's time to
ask the universe for help! Wiccan practitioner' s are often misunderstood to
be dealers with the devil, but they really use the universal energy in a
positive way. Want to try a simple Wiccan spell to find your lost object?
Here's how.
Difficulty: Moderately Easy
Instructions
Things You'll Need:
Concentration
A full moon (optional but recommended)

How to Find a Lost Item Using a Wiccan Spell


Step 1
Try this simple wiccan approach first. Wait until the next full moon for
best results. Concentrate on the item you lost.Recite:

"What is lost must now be found, Take my luck and turn it around." Repeat three times.

Step 2
If you still can't find your lost object, try another more traditional chant
Think about your lost object and say:

"Bound and BindingBinding, BoundSee the sightHear the soundWhat was lostNow is found Bound and Binding Binding,Bound"

Step 3
If your item still eludes you, try this approach. Under a full moon say:
Wolves and Fairies, dragons and ghosts,help me find the thing I need most

.My_________ is lost, cannot be found,whether lost above or below the ground
Bring it back to me, SO MOTE IT BE!"


Step 4
Can't remember all that? Here is another very simple approach, recite the
following."I now invoke the law of three what once was lost returns to me"

No comments:

Post a Comment