Sunday, November 4, 2012
New house spells
Roman Cornucopia Spell
To bestow luck on a new home - perform under a waxing moon.
You will need:
One green candle
1 tsp Olive Oil
18" length of twine
12" square piece of red felt
Red thread and needle
Light the candle and say "I call upon Ceres, Goddess of the corn harvest, of fertility and growth, to witness and bless this spell"
Cut the roll in half and spoon the oil into the center of one side and say "May goodness flow from here" Sprinkle the salt onto the other side and repeat the line.
Tie the halves together with the twine and say "All that is needful is sealed in this house"
Fold the felt into a cone and stitch into place. Place the roll into the cone and sew shut.
Keep this in your home for 3 days and say "What abundance has made, abundance will bless"
Blessing a new house by spiritual house cleaning
Home-cleansing methods are of great importance in African American hoodoo folk-magic. To learn more about this tradition of spiritual cleaning, you can go to the illustrated page on the subject of Ritual Baths and Floor Washes. Here is a simple procedure for blessing a new home and ridding a house of any unwanted spiritual influences. Love and Light
* Chinese Wash OR Van Van Oil
* Blessing Bath Crystals
* Blessing Incense
* Peace Water
* Red Devil brand lye
1. Wash down the wood work and floors with Chinese Wash (or Van Van Oil ) mixed up with Blessing Bath Crystals in water. (If the place has wall to wall carpeting and you can't do the floors, then at least wash the wood work.) Recite the 23rd Psalm as you mop or scrub, or some other prayer for blessing that you may prefer. Work from the top floor of the house to the bottom floor and on each floor proceed from the back of the house to the front and finally scrub out the front door, and dispose of the remaining wash water by throwing it out the front door or in the front yard. If there is no front yard, carry some of the wash water to the nearest street intersection or crossroads and throw it to the East.
2. Come straight back inside without talking to anyone and burn Blessing Incense in every room. As it burns, use a brand new broom to sweep the house from back to front and out the front door. Some folks also like to sprinkle Van Van Powder at the front threshold and sweep that away from the house. Recite the 23rd Psalm as you sweep, or some other prayer for blessing that you may prefer.
3. Finally, sprinkle or spray Peace Water in the corners and at all the doors and windows, so that only good spirits and peaceful people may enter. Recite the 23rd Psalm as you sprinkle or spray, or some other prayer for blessing that you may prefer.
4. After cleaning the place out and blessing it in this way, put down pinches of salt in the corners of each room, calling on the Lord (or whomever you choose to be your guide) for protection or, if you are in a hurry, just place four pinches of salt at the four outside corners of the house. If you feel that there is someone working against you who may follow you to the new place, bury four unopened boxes of Red Devil brand lye at the four corners of the property with the Devil images facing outward to guard and protect the premises.