Sunday, November 4, 2012

Travel Spells

 
 
Safe Travel Spell Author Unknown

You'll need:

a.. Mint
b.. A small moonstone

Time: Waxing Moon – Weekends

Place a fresh mint leave in a wallet, purse or briefcase wrapped around a small moonstone or your sign stone as a lucky charm. (This encourages prosperity too).
 
***
 
Travel In Safety Spell By Paniteowl

Color of the day: Lavender

Incense of the day: Chrysanthemum

At the time Columbus traveled, there were many spells used by sailors and their families to ensure a safe voyage. Today, we travel every day by car or by public transportation, and there are a variety of spells we may use to ensure our safe arrival home. Here's one a friend uses quite often and effectively. As soon as you hear your tires screeching as you make a turn, ask in a very loud voice:

Lord Vulcan, full of

power and fire,

grant me now

my one desire:

that I get home on this flat tire.

Now don't push your luck on this one! Stop at the next service station and put air in your tires!
 
***
 
White Light Safe Travel spell by Karlyn Rayne (yes it is one of mine, an old family spell)
 
Once you are in your car buckled up, envision the passengers in your car. Then Starting at the top of the car envision a white light coming down both sides and closing below the car to make a prefect bubble of white light in-circling your car. Once that is done, Say:

I enclose a beautiful white light of protection around this vehicle
Keeping me steady and true on the road
So I hurt no one and No one hurts me!

While driving Keep the vision of the white light bubble around your car.To this day no one in my family who uses this spell has been hurt on in an accident.
 ****

Safe travel spell Author: Rowan Moonstone

Tools Needed:

2 white candles annointed with sandalwood oil.
1 purple candle annointed with sandalwood oil.
Photo or personal articles of the person the spell is for
A "Personality " candle (color appropriate to the recipient of the spell)
Sandalwood incense

Altar should be arranged as below:


O (white candle) O (Personality candle) O (purple candle)
O (white candle) Photos or personal object O (incense)

Instructions:

Light white candles
Light personality candle
Light purple candle
Light incense

Repeat the following invocation:

"Hail Mother of the World!
Nanna, Isis, Astarte, Selene, Holy Sin (pronounced Sheen).
See me, look upon me
See me, look upon me
See me, look upon me
Protect me and my people tonight.
Send your white light around me.
Send your protective light around ______________
That they may be protected
As they travel and as they dream.
Send only good and lucid energies their way.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

You can either let the candles burn out by themselves, or snuff them
in reverse order and let them burn a little each night if the person
will be on an extended trip. On the last night let them burn down on
their own. NEVER blow our or pinch out the candles. This destroys
the luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment