Thursday, December 20, 2012

No Need to Bake Cookie Dough



This is seriously the most perfect little indulgence. I love cookie dough more than the actual cookie! With this recipe I can make cookie dough and not have to worry about any uncooked eggs or whatever else they tell us to be afraid of. Plus, I don't have to turn on my oven so as soon as I'm done mixing it up I can eat! by Merissa on February 8, 2012 little house living blog

No Need to Bake Cookie Dough
What you need:
  • 1 stick butter
  • 3/4 c. sugar
  • 1 c. flour
  • 1/2 t. salt
  • 1 t. vanilla
  • 1 c. chocolate chips
  • About 3-4 tablespoons water
Melt the butter and mix together with the sugar, salt and vanilla. (I used ground up turbinado sugar in mine and it turns out perfectly!) Add in the flour. The mixture will be dry so add in the water a tablespoon at a time so it becomes the right consistency. We've noticed that it tends to dry out a little in the fridge so you might want to make it a little more moist than you might normally care to have it, then it will be perfect the next day (if there is any left!). Mix in the chocolate chips last. You prefer to add only about 1/2 c. so it's a little less chocolate chippy.

Karlyn's Notes
She said eat it straight, My thought is roll it into a ball and dip in chocolate for a to die for truffle. Or put in homemade ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment