Sunday, December 30, 2012

MIRROR SPELL ~ to send bad vibrations back to their source


Needed: 
Hand Mirror, 
Black Candle, 
Incense, 
Black string, 
Bell.

Call the Spirits to witness the rite using the bell. Say:
 
"I am immune to their hate, their malice.
I will not accept their guilt or their intolerance.
Their words and thoughts are no bane to me."

Hold the mirror behind the candle and say:

"As this mirror reflects back the light of this candle
so shall these things be reflected back to their sender(s)
and as the mirror neither adds or detracts from the reflection
I shall add no malice to nor subtract any from that which I send back. As it comes to me so shall it return to them."

Tie the black string in three knots. As you tie each knot say:

"With this string I bind this spell, As I will it, So mote it be."

Dismiss the spirits. Let the candle and incense burn out on their own.
Place the string in a special box set aside for spells and leave it there always.

No comments:

Post a Comment