Sunday, December 30, 2012

SPELL TO UNDO A SPELL


 
Time: After Midnight any night, waning moon
 

Incense: benzoin Herb: angelica
 

Anoint candles with rosemary oil use white candles as many as you like.
 

You Need: one bead from a necklace you own (preferably a pearl-faux or not)
 

A small patch of black cloth, some string for tying. Incantation:
 

"I cast a spell asking , I now ask the favor of having the spell removed.
I understand to take back a spell means giving up something of my own to show my spirit
is true and my intentions are good, I give this pearl/bead from a necklace I own.
I transfer the spell into the and render the spell dormant.
No harm may come from the cancellation of this spell.
No further power shall it have. This is my will -so be it."


Place the pearl/bead in the black cloth - add your angelica herbs -
tie up tightly in the string until you have wrapped the pearl/bead entirely in the cloth.


Dribble a bit of wax from the candles on your final knot you tie and
Then throw the small package away far from your home. Close circle and give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment