Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Young Witch Child's Protection Spell





Many times we just can't be with our children all the time we still want them protected. But in everyone's life there comes a time where they need to start mastering their own protection spells. Here is a great starter spell that has worked very well for me.

Instruct your child in the art of envisioning an outcome. With this spell the child should envision a beautiful white light of protection like a bubble encircling them, from under their feet circling up ward, until the bubble is sealed over their heads. 

I call upon a white light of protection,
As above, same below,
Encircling me upward as it goes,
Encasing me in love and light,
Making me safe,  both day and night,
Drawing from the universal power,
Growing stronger by minute and hour,
Keeping evil away from me,
Until I'm safe again with my family.


By KarlynRayne Written 12/14/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment