Friday, January 11, 2013
Craft: Make a Plastic Spoon Rose
You can use any color spoon you want or you can also spray paint them afterwards.
cut off the handles using scissors
- when you have 17 (10 for outer petals, 5 for petals around the 2 in the middle)
Light the candle
- Take your needle nose pliers to hold the spoon.
- Try not to keep the spoon too close to the flame as it will cause blackening of the plastic.
- Melt the bowl of the spoon and heat the underside.
- let it cool down a bit but while it's still warm and bendable shape the petal by pulling the tip and bending it backwards with your fingertips.
- You could speed the cooling down up by blowing.
Found on facebook