Sunday, November 4, 2012

CALLING THE FAERIE GODS AND GODDESSES





-Begin with a Circle Rite if you wish.

-Stand facing the altar with your arms spread, called the Goddess
Position.. Center yourself in the Universe by saying:

The Mighty Spirits surround me, The Blaze at left, the Wave at right,
The Stones before, the Breeze behind The Light above, The Darkness
Below, I am the Heart of the Mighty Ones! In the center of the Universe!

-Bring your hands together and cover your heart; feel it pulsating with
Life. Visualize three rays of energetic colored light intersecting your
Body. A Red Ray passes vertically through you. A Blue Ray passes
Horizontally through your sides under your shoulders. A Yellow Ray
Passes horizontally through the center of your chest and out your back.
And where the three Rays intersect at your heart, a bright White Star
Forms.

************ ********* ********* ********* ********

-This section of the Rite is optional. Dance lightly around the altar in
A sunwise direction.
For every revolution you make about the altar, rotate on your own axis
Three times. For each large Circle say:

Weave this Circle about me, Three times by Three times, Lift me from
This Earthly space, Show to me the Mighty Ones!

The Spiral Dance should create a slight dizziness. Visualize yourself
High on a hill in the wilderness with a Stone Altar before you, within a
Circle of Trees.

************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* **

-Note: the God and Goddess names are in this order: Faerie, Druidic,
Irish and Wales Celtic.

-Face the symbolic North with the altar behind you with your arms open
In a gesture of welcoming. Visualize the Dark Lord approaching. Speak
His invocation:

Dark Lord of the Fey, Lord of Sacrifice and Death, Known to All by Many
Names, Gwynn AP Nudd of the Faerie Folk, Llyr of the Druids, Dhonn,
Taranis, I petition You, I request Your presence! By Your will descend
Upon this Circle, To Guide and Protect me!

-Face the symbolic South with the altar behind you with your arms open
In a gesture of welcoming. Visualize the Horned Hunter, and Earth Lord,
Approaching. Speak Their invocation:

Horned Hunter and Earth Lord of the Fey, Lord of Abundance and
Sustenance, Known to All by Many Names, Arawn of the Faerie Folk, Hu
Gadarn of the Druids, Cernunnos, Herne, I petition You! I request Your
Presence, By Your will descend upon this Circle, To Guide and Protect
Me!

-Face the symbolic East with the altar behind you with your arms open in
A gesture of welcoming. Visualize the Earth Mother approaching. Speak
Her invocation:

Earth Mother of the Fey, Lady of Fertility and Love, Known to All by
Many Names, Danann of the Faerie Folk, Epona of the Druids, Brigid,
Arianrhod, I petition You! I request Your presence! By Your will descend
Upon this Circle, To Guide and Protect me!

-Face the symbolic West with the altar behind you with your arms open in
A gesture of welcoming. Visualize the Silver Huntress approaching. Speak
Her invocation:

Silver Huntress of the Fey, Lady of Passion and Vengeance Known to All
By Many Names, Cliodna of the Faerie Folk, Branwen of the Druids, Danu,
Blodeuwedd, I petition You! I request Your presence! By Your will
Descend upon this Circle, To Guide and Protect me!

-Face the altar with your arms open in a gesture of welcoming. Visualize
The Light Lord descending from above. Speak His invocation:

Light Lord of the Fey, Lord of Magick and Light, Known to All by Many
Names, Gwythyr of the Faerie Folk, Lleu of the Druids, Belenos, Bran, I
Petition You! I request Your presence! By Your will descend upon this
Circle, To Guide and Protect me!

-Face the altar with your arms open in a gesture of welcoming. Visualize
The Dark Empress rising from below. Speak Her invocation:

Dark Lady of the Fey, Lady of Necromacy and Shadows, Known to All by
Many Names, Rhiannon of the Faerie Folk, Druantina of the Druids, Macha,
Cerridwen, I petition You! I request Your presence! By Your will descend
Upon this Circle, To Guide and Protect me!

-Stand before the alter and the Mighty Divinities. Say:

Darkness into Light; Vice into Virtue, Deceit into Truth; Pain into Joy,
Weakness into Strength!
By the power of magick transform me! Open my inner eye and let me see!

1 comment:

  1. HELLO
    My name is Mark.am from Germany.i have been suffering from HIV/AIDS for 3 years.and still  looking for a solution to my disease but still i could not find any cure but just 2 months ago a friend of mine from college came to visit me in the hospital and told me a similar problem of his cousin.who was suffering from HERPES who was cure by a  herbalist called DR SCOFUA. he is a great healer and my friend advice me to contact him so that i can be cure from HIV/AIDS.which i did and now am free from HIV/AIDS so i just want to use this opportunity to say a well deserve THANK YOU to DR SCOFUA.You can also contact him if you have any problem via Email:drscofuaherbalhome02219@gmail.com  HE ALSO CURES OTHER DISEASES LIKE (1).HERPES CURE(2).ALS (3).HEPATITIS (4).HPV CURE(5).SPIRITUAL HEALINGS(6).CANCER (7).ASTHMA(8).DIABETES (9) LOW SPERM(10)PENIS ENLARGEMENT(11)JOINT PAINS(12)STAPH(13)SHIGELLOSIS(14)SYPHILIS(15)CHLAMYDIA and if you still in doubt you can also contact me @markdavis022119@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete