Monday, December 3, 2012

Affirmation


 I will take a moment today to stop, to put aside all my negativities and see all that there truly is.
To See the Beauty of the Day
To Walk with Her Light in my heart
…and See Everything that She is….Let It Fill Me with Wonders
 

Blessed Lady
As I rise for the day, I dance to Your Song
Thanking you for the sun that will rise
That sunlight that will bring with it another day
A day that will be bright with Magick
As the sunsets, my dance continues with glory!
For I thank you for the Magick of the day
For the softness of the dusk
For the evening that glows with moonlight
For with each day I rise and each night I lay
There are within me songs that sing love and light of You
Blessed and Grateful to have Your light
And Thankful beautiful Lady for Your love.

Lady Patti
Copyright © 08jun2012

No comments:

Post a Comment