Saturday, December 8, 2012

Two More PROTECTION SPELLS




  Needed: white candle, protection incense, photo of your loved ones
Light the incense. Place the candle on top of your photo(s) and light it.
Envision a protective white light surrounding your loved ones and say:
...
"O Goddess, protect my loved ones every day, as they sleep and as they play.
Help them to always smile bright, and keep them safe in Your loving light.
Protect them from harm and from all they fear.
For they are the ones that I hold dear.
I thank the Goddess for helping me.
I trust in Her aid So mote it be!"
Let the candle and incense burn down.



PROTECTION

"By the dragons light, on this (month) night,
I call to thee to give me your might,
by the power of three, I conjure thee,
to protect all that, surrounds me, so mote it be!

No comments:

Post a Comment