Sunday, December 9, 2012

Just Spouting off

This year more than any other is quite tight financially, Just as well as I am against spending money for things from companies that help put Americans out of work. While it is too late to ask everyone to just make presents. I am going to request that for the years to come. That will get people into thinking about their talents (everyone has them) and allow them to be creative.

Any way here are some cheery things designed to make me smile and think at the same time. Look I am multi-tasking. (smiling and thinking)
 
What if that was what really happened and nothing else is taking place.
 
 
Go Girls I couldn't do it!
 
 
I have always known this. It is sad that so many can't understand it.
 
 
 
When I had Kitties they did that all the time. Now it is Just My Raptor and she runs up stairs. Same effect though.
 
 
Always remember you are in another's world. Would you like it if some giant beast stepped on your house or child for that matter. Everything has a right to live out their lives from a spore to a human. Respect others.
 
 
Too cute!
 
 
Remember another's view may be tainted with their programing.
 
 
Create beauty when ever possible
 
 
Remember that the old way was done for a reason. Faster is not better . Faster is simply without intention, and no magick can come from that.
 
 
Remember the past, don't allow it to be recreated. American we have come so far, Women can vote and at present no one is killed because of genetics, sexual preference, or religions. But the under current is here. And government is creating unrest. No I do not mean Obama but the Michigan rule makers. We are one of three states that just may explode into a race war. Stop it now. Everyone has rights, not just old rich white males.
 
 
#1 Misconception: We do not believe in your Christian concept of a devil. So if we do not think there is one why would we pray to it. I mean Come on now!
 
This is the sign of Gemini "two"
As in two sides, to concepts  like right and wrong, one mirroring the other in reverse.
The concept of right and wrong is a concept, In essence we created that world. We were not brought here to learn that but to experience it. We each do that differently. One may do, another may watch, another may only hear about it to benefit on the experience.  Bless each for they part and move on is true enlightenment. I hope to someday be that enlightened.
 
Blessings to all and to all a better new year that this year has been.
Love and light, Karlyn
I will shut up now.
 
This morning I went to sign my dogs up for welfare. At first the lady said,
"Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare." So I explained to her that my dogs
are mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no frigging
clue who their Daddy's are. They expect me to feed them, provide them with
housing and medical care. So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes
to qualify. My dogs get their first checks Friday.

Damn, this is a great country!

No comments:

Post a Comment