Sunday, November 4, 2012

Breaking Destructive Ties Spell



Breaking Destructive Ties Spell

To break the ties of a destructive relationship, prepare to handle phone calls from the person trying to manipulate or control you. Place a mirror on the wall behind your telephone.

Place a drawing pad next to your phone. Look into the mirror and smile. Draw a picture of the person, with his or her head on the body of a toad. Practice taking a phone call from that person. Imagine some of the things he or she may say, and how it will affect you. Once again smile at yourself, and say:

"I know you, and you know me. My life has changed, because I see. From ties that bound, I now am free. You have no power over me."

When the call comes, take a deep breath and recite the words. Every time you hear a manipulative phrase, write "ribbit" on the note pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment